Mar 13, 2012

Shark Attack!

I has been a long while since I posted some content on this here blog about what has been on my gaming agenda. All personal life stuff aside, I've been hard at work on Minecraft amassing fame and fortune. Okay, so many not fame and fortune, but I do have a rather large protected region in my name on Exiled Gaming that I have been toying around with. On occasion, some friend have joined in. Still plenty of space to be occupied in the region though. I got this massive region for all of us, so get to it, chop chop!

I finally got around to making a clip of some of the construction:




The entire region was born from the badger idea. Though the badger still doesn't have some of the body I was hoping and planning to work on, at least the badger head is there. The interior lies behind the badger head.

The shark was my second idea for something to do with the large body of water that was part of my protected region. As it progressed, it turned into a large oval interior that I think will make a good arena for some good old fashion brawling. Now all I have to do is save enough money to purchase a stargate for the contestants waiting area.

When I'm not messing around in my region building death traps and animal heads, I have been running the server mall. Exiled Gaming has a functioning server mall that can hold up to approximately 250 player owned stores at max capacity. We're at about a third of that right now. Players rent their own shop space. And in my entire three months of running the place, I would say the biggest lesson I have learned is that people can't read. Not because they are illiterate, but because they are lazy and expect all the information to be handed to them.

No wonder so many people fall for fine print. If I made the rent at the mall increase by 10% every week, I wonder how many would notice?

Hmm....

PS: I may make a short clip of the server mall at some point. For now, enjoy the badger cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment