Oct 11, 2011

I made a video!

Since I am going to be ranting and raving (mostly just ranting) about games on this here blog, I decided to learn to take some footage and make some simple videos. The first attempt features League of Legends, a F2P (free to play) game we've all been playing pretty obsessively for almost half a year.



Kog Maw, Ashe, Soraka, Kassidin, Cho Gath (GO TEAM!)
vs
Mundo, Vayne, Janna, Kog Maw, Xerath

I messed around with it in Live Movie Maker to cut a 30+ minute game down to 10 mins and added copious amounts of narrations. Some swearing made it in and I suspect that will be the theme for all my videos. So if there are young ears about, I would suggest headphones! At least I did not record my own microphone input otherwise there would have been a lot more.

It took many attempts at saving the video out in varying qualities before I realized that I was using the wrong aspect ratio which was why my video kept turning up squished and distorted. The resolution I snapped the video with is widescreen, so as long as I save it out in wide screen mode, it was surprisingly good at maintaining the working quality.

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool vid sis. I think you have mad skills as Ashe mid ^.^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^o^ I'm okay... if I get fed first! Num num num.

    ReplyDelete