Oct 23, 2011

Taking a day off for Battlefield 3!

So I requested a day off next week Friday in anticipation of the Battlefield 3 launch. After playing Battlefield 2 for quite a long time and then being somewhat disappointed with Battlefield Bad Company, it seems EA has delivered a true successor to Battlefield 2. I am excited! I'm not sure if I'm more excited about the day off, or Battlefield 3. But I am definitely excited about tv guided missiles. I have landed some shots in Battlefield 2 that even I can't help but be a bit proud of (read: I'm so f$!%in awesome!!!!!!!!). I'm sure it will be more fast paced than Battlefield 2, so big hopes that I can keep up. I downloaded the Beta and played it briefly, but the buggy party system was a bit of a turn off. Here's hoping those issues are resolved when we all sit down to play this upcoming weekend. And here's hoping my 1K:12D ratio doesn't last very long. (Doing a lot of hoping over here.)

Still obsessed with LoL, I went to Best Buy yesterday planning to buy more riot cards to pick up a bunch of cute Halloween skins. I couldn't find the cards (why on earth do they split cards up by departments, and then put multiple stands in different parts of each department with different cards?! How is that in ANY way intuitive?!) but on my pass around the games section, I caught a trailer on the TV saying "Blizzard DOTA!" and did a double take. Apparently Blizzard is making a fun little version of DOTA as well. I walked out without continuing my RP card search, unsure of whether this would draw me away from LoL. But after reading up about Blizzards version, I feel it will not quite be in the same competitive ring as LoL or other dedicated MOBA titles. Maybe I should go and get those RP cards...

In the meantime, I made another video, this time without all the talking and the Teamspeak sound. Mostly because I was shouting and swearing a lot and it sounded terrible. Here is a game of Dominion I played with Soraka as my champion. Without any idea what to do about music, I did a search for "unicorn" (get it, Soraka, unicorn, eh? eh?) and "remix." It seemed to work out pretty well so maybe that will be what I will do from now on!




Dear Random Person that Pushed Dislike Within 5 Hours of Me Uploading, While I Was Asleep, 
Why you no like mah video?! I'm ultra-sadface :(((( 


No comments:

Post a Comment