Oct 15, 2011

the mangO tourbus is here with Iron Grip: Marauders!

Preface: If anyone knows of some good free or affordable video editing software that I can use for speeding up some gameplay videos, please let me know! Love you long time!

Hello my browser game lovers. I made two videos today because I couldn't be as short and sweet as some might have liked. The videos feature a F2P browser based game called Iron Grip: Marauders. I mentioned it in my first blog post as one of my current toys that I get to play with for free!

The game was featured on Steam a few weeks ago and I'm glad to have it in my arsenal of entertainment. If you sign up via steam before Oct. 30th,2011, you will get some Steam gifts, so don't wait!

This first video will go through some of the browser views for IG:M. Sorry if I talk a little fast but YouTube doesn't give me as much time as I need to say the millions of words I want to say. This one is a bit dry but will give you some tips as you begin your marauding career.



This second video are some clips out of my example raid and includes some narration about my thought process behind my moves.


I hope this helps. If it does not, you can always view some game play by a IG:M vet. These videos helped me learn how to win fights instead of getting trampled by the AI.

If you are interested or need something to occupy your time at work, I recommend giving this one a try. It's free and you can save your raids at any time and come back to them later! You can find me on IG:M as mangOskittle. Write me and let me know where you found me from so I don't ignore you. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment